"I belong to EVERYBODY and I belong to NOBODY" ~ PG Mu Buhari. Really Mr President?

"I belong to EVERYBODY and I belong to NOBODY" ~ President General Muhammadu Buhari.
Is His Excellency PG Mu Buhari aware that the APC cabals that financed his campaign are part of the "everybody" that he claimed he belongs to, while in the same statement he said he "belongs to nobody"?. A classic example of logical fallacy of Argumentum Verecundia” (argument from modesty) gone wrong.
This statement is equivalent to a "glass is half full or half empty" argument at best.

Mr President, my take on this statement is that you can't eat your cake and have it too. Just man up and say, "I belong to everybody and not to sycophants and cabals".
On a segue note and with due respect, for the record you belong to God Almighty/Allah Akbar. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obosi community in Anambra celebrates octogenarians

A touching excerpt from, Why We Struck: The Story Of The First Nigerian Coup ~ by Major Adewale Ademoyega. Page.142-3

Saraki-Dogara Definitely On The NASS Driver's Seat